A2C Volunteer Program
We understand that not everyone is called to be involved in the same capacity, but we do believe that all Christ-followers are called to be a part of global missions. Whether it is through prayer, sponsoring a project, mentoring, or visiting once a year, it is our desire at Acts 2 CollectiveÂ to create opportunities for other believers to be involved in this level ofÂ ministry.Â This not only changes the lives of the people you help, but as in Proverbs 19:17 says, serving the poor blesses the giver. Below you will find different ways you can be involved withÂ Acts 2 Collective.
- Volunteer In The African Market – Throughout the year, we attend several events around the Des Moines community. The African Market is a small traveling store we have created to help bring in financial resources and raise awareness for the work we are doing.
- Help Us Share Our Mission – One of the greatest ways you can support us is by creating opportunities where we can share what we do, why we do it, and how others can be involved.
- Donate Your SkillsÂ – We all have different professional abilities and skills. If you feel like your expertise could help us further our mission, we would love to meet and discuss that with you.
- Plan An Event – This is a great way to raise awareness and financial support. We have various committed individuals who plan yearly events and donate the proceeds to our organization.
- PrayÂ – At Acts 2 CollectiveÂ we know that none of this would be possible without God’s hand leading everything we do. Please be praying for the communities and children we serve, orphans, the sick, the athletes in our mentorship program, financial provision for our projects, safety, and for our organization as a whole.